Saturday, December 28, 2013

Don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but i'm somewhere in that zone.


 
So I just got this email this morning which makes me 489324 times more excited. And I am leaving in 5 days!!
 

The sad part is that I haven't even packed yet...oop.
 
 
I feel like for clothes, last time I packed too much and I didn't even wear half of what I brought. And I have learned to bring pants, bad idea not to because surprisingly it gets cold in Florida haha.
 
I'm bringing my TV and a bunch of movies (Disney of course) and maybe a few others. We're staying at Vista this time so we're close to the learning center that provides movies anyways. I have a coffee maker because I am addicted and my laptop. But I don't think I need to really bring anything else down that I can't just get at Walmart.
 
I just am really nervous to where I am working this time. I sometimes wish that they would just put me back at Disney Quest just because I am more comfortable there because I already know what to do. But I also want a new experience and I want to know what it's like working the parks. I want the crazy. Probably the only person who would say that.
 
I mean I LOVE Magic Kingdom, but the hours there...don't even want to think about it. Animal Kingdom would also be good, I would love working Everest. Plus their hours are pretty good, they're open MAYBE til 9 at the latest. Hollywood studios I would love, I would want to work Voyage of the Little Mermaid OR Beauty and the Beast. I would hate Tower of Terror, I am literally terrified of that ride and I don't even want to go near it lol. And EPCOT, like Soarin' or or or Test Track would be fun
 
I JUST DON'T KNOW
 
ah man, I hope I get a cute costume though ;)
 
I also hope that I can pick up more random shifts, I did PAC already but I want to work at Fantasmic and hopefully stay seasonal so I can do the Halloween party. I am also going to be down there for Star Wars Weekend which I am excited about because I missed it last time.

I am honestly just as excited as I was the first time I went down there. I mean its Disney. Who WOULDN'T be excited. And not only Disney but there are other things that I want to be able to do. Like SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. Oh and can't forget Universal, I went last time and had so much fun!

Only I don't have a car this time and I can't drive *sigh* :(

But all in all I am super excited, and I can't wait to make some more wonderful memories!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment