Saturday, September 28, 2013

Picked the date!

So me and my roommate Cat (one of my roommates from last program!) are moving in January 8th, the first move-in day!

I am so excited, we get to be one of the first people there! And then we'll be leaving May 30th. I'm only going to extend if I get character performer or attendant. BUT I AM SO EXCITED.

I am totally going to make the best of this program. I will be taking the semester off, mainly so I can have days off to visit schools around the area to see if I would like to apply for them, considering the school I am going to now is just not working for me. I just feel uncomfortable there.

But guys, I'm going to Disney again.

Anyways, for living we want Vista. Mainly because its cheap. But the problem is like no one else does, it's been really hard trying to find roommates who actually want to live there.

So we're searching. But in my honest opinion. Yes Chatham was really nice, but I spent maybe like 10% of my program actually in my room so I don't really think it mattered. It was just convenient for housing events, like grocery bingo and graduation. Plus my classes were there. But yeah.

I'M SO EXCITED.

Have a Magical day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment