Friday, September 20, 2013

ACCEPTED

GUYS, I WAS ACCEPTED


Attractions for spring 2014 :)

I am so beyond happy, and now I feel like i'll be able to pay attention and school and not worry if I've been accepted or not.

So I got attractions once again, and yes I really did was character attendant, but this time I requested Magic Kingdom or any one of the 4 parks really so I'm hoping i'm placed somewhere there! Also I got spring so I also have a chance to change my role if I want to extend!

Just so happy. Me and my roommate Cat from last year both got spring attractions, so thats awesome for both of us really!

Also I may possibly be going to the Hartford, CT audition, so many (crossing my fingers) maybe I could be a character performer :)

one can dream right?

ahhhh

Have a MAGICAL day guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment