Saturday, September 7, 2013

Phone Interview!

So today I had my phone interview, it was scheduled at 6:15, but I got the call at around 6:08 so a little earlier than scheduled, but I was ready! I was a little nervous, but I had already gone through this once so I knew more of what was going to be asked.

The first thing we talked about was my preference Disney World or Disneyland and spring or spring advantage. Once we did that she asked Why I wanted to do the Disney College Program again, then we talked about previous work experience and my top 3 roles for both Disney World and Disneyland. Once that she asked me questions about different roles that I picked.

Here's a few that I can think of

Basic
  • What previous jobs have you had?
  • Better working in teams or alone?
  • Name a time where you had to get something done in time with a lot of distractions.
  • Are you receptive to the Disney Look?
  • Any tattoos or piercings?
  • Can you work long periods of time indoors and outdoors?
  • How would you deal with a roommate situation?
Attractions
  • Are you comfortable with working on attractions with different heights?
  • If you were doing the same repetitive task over and over how would you pass the time?
  • Are you comfortable with working with electronic devices and mobile devices? (it was something like this)
Bibbity Boppity Boutique
  • Do you have any hair experience?
  • Are you comfortable with touching the kids hair/hands/face?
Character Attendent
  • Why do you want this role?
  • What would you say to guests if, for example Winnie the Pooh needed to take a break for 5 minutes?
There were other questions but these were basic questions that I remember being asked. A few other role questions (Main Entrance, custodial, and costuming). But not too many hard questions, basically how I would handle things.

any questions ask here

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment