Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Still waiting...

So it's been 5 days since my phone interview and THANKFULLY I have not received a Pending or NLIC(not longer in consideration) email. And again I say no news is good news.

I guess I can talk about living in non-wellness and wellness apartments during your college program.

Wellness - Dry apartments, no alcohol
Non-wellness - allow alcohol for those over 21.

So if you know that you will be turning 21 before your program, it is good to think about this. Just remember NO ALCOHOL is permitted in wellness apartments even if you are 21 at the time. If you are turning 21 DURING your program, you must start out in wellness, and can change to non-wellness if you decide to do so.

while i'm here, I will provide some pictures of the apartments so you know what you may or may not be living in.

Chatham Square (lived here spring '13)

Patterson Court

Vista Way
and could find no pictures of the commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment