Friday, September 6, 2013

I've got a dream

Hello everyone my name is Emily and I'm blogging about my Disney College Program (hopefully) for spring 2014. 

So this is my third time applying, and second program if I end up being accepted, I was accepted for Spring 2013 and was attractions at DisneyQuest at downtown Disney.

I've been seeing a lot of people freaking out about not getting e-mails and what not and I just want to say stay calm :)

So for me, I applied at around 10 a.m the 5th and got my "Thank You for Applying" e-mail at around 10:44 and then I waited around and recieved my Web Based Interview e-mail at 11:26. That took me about 15-20 minutes to complete just because I have done it before and didn't need much time. Once that I was finished, I had found out that I passed and made my phone interview for September 10th at 5p.m

IF you have no received your WBI e-mail, don't freak. As I've heard before, no news is good news. They would contact you if they were no longer interested. They're being overloaded with applications, so it may take some time. 

If you guys have any questions, contact me at: emilydoesdisney.tumblr.com/ask

Have a magical day xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment